Sunday, December 31, 2017

12/22/14 LOVE IN THE FAMILY

12/22/14 LOVE IN THE FAMILY

During the message, about the Birth of the King, I asked the children who was the first baby they personally remember as a child. It was really wonderful to hear my grandchildren refer to each other, as either sibling or cousin, being the first baby they remember.

It might not seem like much, but it really is. All of my grandchildren love babies, and they love each other. I am not saying this is unusual, I am saying this is wonderful. I am saying that God intended for us to love, to love babies, to love family. As I think of it, there are siblings, cousins, family members that don't love each other, that don't know each other, that don't want each other.

If you have the love of Jesus in your family, you are blessed abundantly; if you have loving family, you have more than money can buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment