Sunday, December 31, 2017

12/28/14 I WOULD LIKE TO...

12/28/14 I WOULD LIKE TO...

I love y'all, and hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas time.

Y'all would not believe how many of my FB friends I think of while I enjoying a good meal along the beach and looking at the ocean. I can see some of you sitting at the table with us or paddling along the beach with us. Then I think of some of you, because I know there is no way in this world you would be on a kayak, much less in the ocean. Some of you I communicate with regularly, some of you I hardly ever hear from.

I wish I had a ministry complex or campus. I would have y'all come in for fun, fellowship, family and friendship getaways. We could play some yard games, throw some oysters on the fire, sing some songs, go for a sail, catch some fish, play some Pickleball, talk about old times, talk about old friends, laugh, cry, eat some more and laugh some more. Maybe it will happen some day, but if not, it is not because I don't want it to happen.

But most of all, here is my prayer for you (and me).
Paul prayed,
Ephesians 3:14-21
(14) For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
(15) Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
(16) That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
(17) That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
(18) May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
(19) And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
(20) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
(21) Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment